I used my "Through the Trees" stack and slash tutorial for this one, but made the blocks smaller (the starting blocks were 13" across and 12 1/2" down) and I made 5 angled vertical cuts instead of 7.
Also, instead of using a ruler I freehand cut the strips. I've been wanting to try this for a while and I'm so pleased with the result. It's a subtle difference, but gives a nice 'organic' feel. I might try to post a tutorial if there's any interest.
I will be demonstrating how to make this quilt at the Moonlight Markets tonight. It looks like it's going to be a lovely evening. I'll post some pics of my booth tonight on facebook.